Tuesday 22 May 2012

Feeling good, being adventurous

I'm feeling very pleased with myself this evening, as I've just been down to my allotment, and back, on my bike. To most people, this would be nothing exceptional. But I'm a very wobbly, new cyclist who has found it takes enormous courage and determination to get on my bike. So tonight I made the extra effort, and was pleased that the journey took ten minutes instead of twenty walking. It's a fraction over a mile. And while I was there, I did a bit more weeding of the raspberry patch, removing mares tails and bindweed while both are still small and not too invasive. 




I brought home yet another big bundle of rhubarb from this enormous patch... 



 And this post is another first.  Written laboriously with one finger on my i-phone, this is the first time I've blogged by phone. Now all I need to do is upload a photo from my phone and I think I will have earned some kind of milestone award! (The photos here were added from the computer, at home, later).

No comments:

Post a Comment