Sunday 4 December 2011

Maps Project - putting it together 4th December

Today has been a full day of sorting, cutting, mounting and recording the work for the Maps project.  It has taken a fair old time, including checking the photos on ties blog, and making sure I'd got my proposal and evaluation in shape.  The house is still in chaos from the building work, and I have been trying not to notice the mess, and the fact that nothing i where I'd like it to be.

This is what currently passes for the kitchen.... please note complete absence of cooking facilities.  And there is currently no door or window on the back of the house, so it is a trifle chilly.  But art goes on in spite of it all!

So some thing I had hoped to make or do, have to remain undone - because I cannot find the right printing ink, nor the wooden barbecue sticks I needed, etc, etc.

But I have got a surprisingly big collection of work to show, and it sort of hangs together so I feel fairly ok about the assessment tomorrow.  At least, i have a bundle of things to show, and to talk about.  Which is quite something considering how totally demotivated I felt a month ago.

Of course, I now have to start thinking about the second project, and need to have some reasons to give to a tutorial tomorrow.  At this stage (10.30 pm on Sunday night!) I think I will do Writing/Word.  but I really haven't given it much thought so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment