Tuesday 6 December 2011

College week 13, Digital Illustration 6th December

A successful afternoon re-learning the most basic moves in Photoshop, sufficient, anyway, to make four very simple stamp designs for our termly assignment for Garreth.  He is unfailingly patient with dinosaurs like me who find it ridiculously difficult to remember the simplest things.  I realise that I am quite proficient at Word, Powerpoint, etc - because I have had to learn them for work, and have used them so much that I can find my way around.  Moral: I need to use Photoshop etc as often as possible, so I build up a similar store of experience.
I resolved to find a way to build some digital work into my next Pathway project on Writing/Word - which on the face of it shouldn't be too difficult, so long as I don't just rely on Word-processing type products.  It is the photo manipulation, and doing clever things with In Design and Illustrator which i rally need to practice.  We will see.   Perhaps some digital design to prepare a screen print?  More thoughts needed yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment