Wednesday 13 June 2012

almost there

This week is focussed on getting everything ready for the final show.  Monday was spent in college, helping with the mammoth tsp of transforming the relatively small studio space at Queens Road into an exhibition space.  Lots of 4x8 boards of mdf, lots of white paint, lots of planning and direction from tutors and cheerfully willing hands from students.  Amazingly somehow it all works, and quite quickly too.  

Now all I have to do is the fine tuning of my sketch book, project diary, research file, developmental pieces, project evaluation.  So much, suddenly, to do and so few days left.

Yesterday I had my interview for the MA Multi-disciplinary Printmaking at UWE.  It is such a great course, I have fingers and toes crossed in the hope that they will offer me a place.  I've been down to see the degree shows at Bower Ashton twice now: some really great work in printmaking, drawing, illustration.  I so hope I can be part of it soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment